Get a High School Diploma or HSE
You've landed on the right page: The Youth Program has a proven track record of helping youth earn a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma. Everyday, persons just like you, contact us to begin the process. This page has come your way for a reason. Pick up the phone and contact us today.
Eligibility: An individual must be between the ages of 14-24, low income and meet at least one of the following barriers to employment:
- School dropout (individual is no longer attending any school and has not received a secondary school diploma or its recognized equivalent);
- Basic skills deficient (individuals that have English, writing or computing skills at or below the 8th grade level on a generally accepted standardized test;
- Foster child
- Pregnant or parenting
- Individuals with disabilities, including learning disabilities
- Homeless or runaway youth
- Offenders or
- Meets the local workforce investment board's definition of an eligible youth facing serious barriers.
View a GED Success Story: Grammy Winning Recording Artist Gretchen Wilson
Take the First Step Today: Contact us at the closest workforce center to you and ask to speak with a youth services representative.